We are extremely concerned about protecting your privacy and confidentiality while you are accessing our website. We understand that all users of our website are quite rightly concerned to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party. If you think our policy falls short of your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy please let us know.
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site. We regret that if you are not happy with the Policy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
Please ensure that you check the Policy regularly to view any changes that may have been made, because by continuing to use the site after the Policy has changed, you will be confirming that you have read and understood the Policy at that time.
Here is a list of the information we collect from you, either through our website or because you give it to us in some other way, and why it is necessary to collect it:
- Basic identification and contact information, such as your name and contact details. This information is used: a. To provide you with the services which you request; b. For verifying your identity for security purposes; c. For marketing of our services and products; d. To correspond with you or deal with you as you expect; e. To send you news about services to which you have signed up; f. To tell you about services that might interest you. We shall not under any circumstances divulge this information to any person who is not an employee, contractor or service provider of ours who does not need to know.
- Business and personal information. This includes information given to us in the course of accessing our website. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. We expect you to reciprocate. Should you choose to engage Urban Partners, we will provide additional documentation appropriate to the nature of the engagement which take precedence over the Policy.
- Website usage information. We may collect information about pages you view and how you reach them, what you do when you visit a page, the length of time you remain on the page, and how we perform in providing content to you. This may include email addresses, domain names, IP addresses, browser and operating system types and other related data. This is so that we can optimise the user experience and understand how our users interact with our website and marketing.
- Information we obtain from third parties. Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in the Policy), we do receive data which is indirectly made up from your personal information from analytics services.
- Disclosure. Urban Partners reserves the right to disclose personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on Urban Partners.
- Data may be processed outside New Zealand. The platforms used to provide our services are predominantly located in the United States. Accordingly data obtained within New Zealand may be “processed” outside New Zealand and data obtained in any other country may be processed within or outside that country.
- Compliants. When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us. We use that information to resolve your complaint. If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and, if we do, what that information is. We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
- Removal of your information. If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may contact us using the information below. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Policy, please contact us via email at email@example.com